Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training at the University of Sydney is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Sydney The deadline of the scholarhip is Open .
Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training at the University of Sydney is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Australian and international Student eligible.
Each winning candidate will get the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum
- Medical Funds
- Travel expenses
- up to $420 for Masters candidates
- up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds
- To be eligible, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student.
- Candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Candidate must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by Research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
If you are interested in applying to this studentship, then you are required to take admission in a master and doctoral degree program at the University of Sydney. After taking affirmation, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.