American University in Cairo – International Fellowship, Egypt 2020-21 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts taught at The American University in Cairo The deadline of the scholarhip is 03 Nov 2020.
American University in Cairo – International Fellowship, Egypt 2020-21 is available to undertake Masters level programs at The American University in Cairo.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
All deserving candidates will receive tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester as an award. This scholarship may cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses.
Interested candidates should check the following requirements:
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Entrants must be taking admission to the master of arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Applicants must have demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Candidates should demonstrate genuine financial need.
Entrants will have to admit to an eligible master course at the American University in Cairo before the admission deadline. They will need to fill out an online application form to apply for this award.